Courses for Adults
Adults will gain a competitive edge in any industry and have the opportunity to join a network of dedicated individuals training the next generation of STEM workers! Our Certification courses are designed for novice or experienced educators and adults looking to update their computer science and programming skills. Our Continuing Education courses are for educators who would like to teach computer science (CS) or include more CS into their daily instruction. Codecraft provides a platform for learning and developing your own set of cross-curricular classroom projects. Looking for opportunities inside or outside the classroom, get certified to increase your CS skills. Learn how to apply computer science and impact your role in your industry:
- Become a part of our co-creation and innovation community
- Earn University Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Florida Institute of Technology
- Gain access to industry experts and best practices
- Become a Codecraft Instructor
- Become a Partner in Innovation
Sign up for a course below!
Professional Development Workshops for Groups
We provide Professional Development for educators and innovators interested in learning the basics of computer science, engineering, and cybersecurity. Bring new skills back to your school and knowledge to your students and peers. Learning even the basics of computer science might empower you with new skills you can use in your classroom.
- Add an element of applied mathematics to your existing curriculum;
- Ask for a “boring” assignment to be completed as a computer program;
- Or start a Codecraft Club at your school to engage students in a learning modern technical skill handy to them in later classes or jobs with no school day pressure.