Multi-day computer science, engineering, and game development camps allow participants to learn the basics of game making, web design, and animation. You can even learn how to make your own YouTube Channel; create the next EvanTube! See the camps below for more information on the meeting schedule, the number of days in a camp, and the price per camper.
- Interact with industry professionals, computer scientists, engineers, and game developers.
- Learn about career and college options in computer science, engineering, and cybersecurity.
- Leave camp with new friends, mentors, and powerful experience that will impact and inspire for years to come.
- Snack: Please pack a small snack for your child as we will have a mid-morning break
- Lunch: Campers bring their own lunches
- Refrigeration is not offered
- Please let Codecraft staff know of any allergies and/or restrictions
- A refillable water bottle is recommended
- There may be some outdoor activities, therefore it is the parents’ responsibility to make sure child has sunblock with his/her name on it
- We take advantage of the fantastic playground in the park across the street so if your child will play, closed toed shoes are suggested
- A pair of headphones are recommended
Our selective hiring processes yield us highly motivated, qualified, and passionate Codecraft Instructors including college students, recent graduates, and seasoned industry professionals.
We also take safety seriously.All staff members undergo extensive reference and background checks and have passed the FDLE VECHS program Level 2 Criminal History Record Checks.