- Interact with industry professionals, computer scientists, engineers, and game developers.
- Learn about career and college options in computer science, engineering, and cybersecurity.
- Leave camp with new friends, mentors, and powerful experiences that will inspire for years to come.
We know that every student learns differently. Codecraft programs use project-based curriculum and allow students to learn at their own pace. We are NOT babysitters!! We empower high-tech learners and our goal is that no student ever gets lost, left behind or bored by slow progress.
2019 Summer Camps
|Session #||Camp Week||Start Date||End Date||Camp Theme||Experience Level||Average Age|
|1||Week 1||06/03/2019||06/07/2019||Retro Gamer’s Remix Arcade||Level 1||8+|
|2||Week 1||06/03/2019||06/07/2019||Lua Coding for Roblox Games||Level 4||12+|
|3||Week 2||06/10/2019||06/14/2019||Cybersecurity Investigator||Level 1||10+|
|4||Week 2||06/10/2019||06/14/2019||Invention Convention||Level 2||8+|
|5||Week 3||06/17/2019||06/21/2019||Mission to Mars||Level 2||8+|
|6||Week 3||06/17/2019||06/21/2019||A New E-You! Artist, Foodies, and Gamers Unite||Level 2||10+|
|7||Week 4||06/24/2019||06/28/2019||Champions of Change||Level 2||8+|
|8||Week 4||06/24/2019||06/28/2019||Webcomics with Cosmic Control||Level 3||10+|
|9||Week 5||07/01/2019||07/03/2019||COMING SOON! 3-Day Camp||Level __||Elementary|
|10||Week 5||07/01/2019||07/03/2019||COMING SOON! 3-Day Camp||Level __||Middle & High School|
|11||Week 6||07/08/2019||07/12/2019||Storytelling with (Java)Scripts||Level 4||12+|
|12||Week 6||07/08/2019||07/12/2019||Level Up! 2D Game Development||Level 2||12+|
|13||Week 7||07/15/2019||07/19/2019||Construct Your Own Adventure||Level 2||10+|
|14||Week 7||07/15/2019||07/19/2019||Start Your Own YouTube Channel||Level 2||12+|
|15||Week 8||07/22/2019||07/26/2019||Music Around the World||Level 1||8+|
|16||Week 8||07/22/2019||07/26/2019||Puppies and Kittens and Music, Oh My!||Level 3||10+|
|17||Week 9||07/29/2019||08/02/2019||Web Tools & Circuit Tech||Level 2||10+|
|18||Week 9||07/29/2019||08/02/2019||Lua Coding for Roblox Games||Level 4||12+|
- Snack: Please pack a small snack for your child as we will have a mid-morning break
- Lunch: Campers bring their own lunches
- Refrigeration is not offered
- Please let Codecraft staff know of any allergies and/or restrictions
- A refillable water bottle is recommended
- There may be some outdoor activities, therefore it is the parents’ responsibility to make sure child has sunblock with his/her name on it
- We take advantage of the fantastic playground in the park across the street so if your child will play, closed toed shoes are suggested
- A pair of headphones are recommended
Our selective hiring processes yield us highly motivated, qualified, and passionate Codecraft Instructors including college students, recent graduates, and seasoned industry professionals.
We also take safety seriously.All staff members undergo extensive reference and background checks and have passed the FDLE VECHS program Level 2 Criminal History Record Checks. Meet the Works Team.